InfinoxFin is a brokerage firm that will offer you platform to invest in Forex, cryptos and stocks. Their main goal is to make the trading world reachable by everyone who is passionate about it.
There are 3 easy steps to opening and placing your first trade. They claim high liquidity level, Fast execution time and Transparent trading conditions on their web trader platform.
InfinoxFin claims to be a network of international trading experts, financial analysts, account managers and so one.
Should you trust InfinoxFin?
- InfinoxFin is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like InfinoxFin do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- Bear in mind that unregulated brokers in general are completely uncountable for the way they handle your money, which makes any dealings with such entities extremely risky. Basically that is how people usually get scammed.
InfinoxFin masquerades as a legitimate broker when in the real sense they are a fake trading platform. The website is clearly run by scammers whose target are new and inexperienced traders and investors.
- InfinoxFin is a completely anonymous broker. They fail to disclose the name of the people behind their services or the physical address of the business. This is intentional because scammers feel safe when luring investors while keeping their identities under wraps.
- Not only are InfinoxFin anonymous, but they are also not licensed to provide any kind of financial services to the general public. This is illegal and should also be considered a red flag.
- InfinoxFin offers bonus incentives on your first deposit but you are required to execute a minimum trading volume of 30x your deposit plus bonus accepted. This is a total rubbish and a trap to suspend all withdrawals, see screenshot below.
- That being said, they also offer a webtrader platform that is very miniature and does not provide substantial trading experience.
- The only interest of this broker is to entice you to deposit money into the platform after which you will begin to experience problems.
Is InfinoxFin Safe?
InfinoxFin is considered not safe, as it is not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC, FSC in South Africa and the US CFTC.
The easiest way to check if a broker is licensed is by looking it up in the registry of the respective financial regulator – be it the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). All of them keep such registers and they are publicly available.
InfinoxFin is an unauthorized and illegal broker. Deposits with this broker are not protected, the company can’t legally offer its services in almost any country. It is a total scam.
How InfinoxFin Works
You will notice how the InfinoxFin scam broker works immediately you make a deposit to the InfinoxFin platform. Scammers will take deposits from you but never let you withdraw anything.
They will use many tactics to make you deposit more. When you ask for a withdrawal, scam brokers will present silly legal document and conditions that is out of the question as far as legit brokers are concerned. But it will just be a lie to get more money from you.
They will request that you send them more money while declining all your efforts to withdraw your deposits.
At this point, most people will realize that they have fallen victim to a classical Forex trading scam.
InfinoxFin is an unlicensed broker trying to attract you with trading incentives. They are also 100% anonymous entity.
Their poor trading platform can be rigged in favor of the people behind this firm.
This is a red flag you should take seriously and not proceed to open an account at infinoxfin.com