Europa Trade Capital is an online broker that claims to offer one of the best trading platforms with greatest tradeable assets. It says to offer over 300+ trading assets including Forex, stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, energies and metals.
Europa Trade Capital touts best trade pricing, educational suite, fastest withdrawals and friendly account managers.
Their one-on-one trade training service promises to make you a successful trader within two weeks.
Should you trade with Europa Trade Capital?
- Europa Trade Capital is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like Europa Trade Capital do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- Bear in mind that unregulated brokers in general are completely uncountable for the way they handle your money, which makes any dealings with such entities extremely risky. Basically that is how people usually get scammed.
Europa Trade Capital Scam
After opening an account with Europa Trade Capital and doing some research, we can safely confirm that this is yet another scam website trying to fool people without enough experience and knowledge about financial markets.
- Europa Trade Capital says to be registered offshore in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – something that does not make it a legitimate financial service provider. Nothing bad with an offshore a registration, if only the broker was licensed with one of the official financial regulators like the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) or the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – a license which Europa Trade Capital has not bothered to obtain.
- Europa Trade Capital offers a very miniature trading platform that can be easily manipulated by the people behind this software.
- The major reason why this broker is such a scam is because of the outrageous fees levied on their clients. The broker is charging a late verification fee of 5% – something that is totally unacceptable. No genuine broker will ask you money for verification, see below.
- Bear in mind that scam brokers like Europa Trade Capital don’t allow withdrawals, so your chances to get back the funds depend entirely on your payment method. Deposits made with cryptocurrencies or bank wire are non-refundable.
Is Europa Trade Capital Safe?
Europa Trade Capital is considered not safe, as it is not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC, FSC in South Africa and the US CFTC.
The easiest way to check if a broker is licensed is by looking it up in the registry of the respective financial regulator – be it the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). All of them keep such registers and they are publicly available.
Europa Trade Capital is an unauthorized and illegal broker. Deposits with this broker are not protected, the company can’t legally offer its services in almost any country. It is a total scam.
How Europa Trade Capital Works
You will notice how the Europa Trade scam broker works immediately you make a deposit to the Europa Trade Capital platform. Scammers will take deposits from you but never let you withdraw anything.
They will use many tactics to make you deposit more. When you ask for a withdrawal, scam brokers will present silly legal document and conditions that is out of the question as far as legit brokers are concerned. But it will just be a lie to get more money from you.
They will request that you send them more money while declining all your efforts to withdraw your deposits.
At this point, most people will realize that they have fallen victim to a classical Forex trading scam.
Europa Trade Capital is a scam that will take your money through any means possible. Their terms and conditions is unfavorable and only enrich the people behind this website.
Their trading platform is very basic, this kind of broker will not add anything to your trading experience.