AKO Markets advertises as a gateway to the financial market, offering safe and secure environment for online trading. Trading assets include Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and crypto currencies.
Trades are executed on their web trading platform. There are 3 accounts available to choose. Minimum deposit to start is $250.
AKO Markets claims to be a leader in the financial market and strive to offer the potential to create financial returns on trading the markets.
AKO Markets Scam
When you do a background check-up, you will realise that AKO Markets is a scam broker. It is not authorised to offer financial or Forex services anywhere in the world. They are offshore brokerage firm that will soon attract the attention of a regulatory entity.
- Beware of bonus traps
- Fake profits
- Beware of cryptocurrency deposits
- Miniature trading platform
Should you trust AKO Markets?
- AKO Markets is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like AKO Markets do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- Bear in mind that unregulated brokers in general are completely uncountable for the way they handle your money, which makes any dealings with such entities extremely risky. Basically that is how people usually get scammed.
Is AKO Markets Safe?
AKO Markets is considered not safe, as it is not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC, FSC in South Africa and the US CFTC.
The easiest way to check if a broker is licensed is by looking it up in the registry of the respective financial regulator – be it the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). All of them keep such registers and they are publicly available.
AKO Markets is an unauthorized and illegal broker. Deposits with this broker are not protected, the company can’t legally offer its services in almost any country. It is a total scam.
How AKO Markets Works
You will notice how the scam broker works immediately you make a deposit to
their platform. Scammers will take deposits from you but never let you withdraw anything.
They will use many tactics to make you deposit more. When you ask for a withdrawal, scam brokers will present silly legal document and conditions that is out of the question as far as legit brokers are concerned. But it will just be a lie to get more money from you.
They will request that you send them more money while declining all your efforts to withdraw your deposits.
At this point, most people will realize that they have fallen victim to a classical Forex trading scam.
AKO Markets is a scam broker that will soon attract the attention of the authorities. Offshore brokers like AKO Markets are not monitored by any entity, so you have to stay from it if you don’t want to lose money.