You did right by searching for the aikomarkets.com review before investing in this broker. We advice that you stay away from this company since they are registered offshore and has no legitimate licensing.
- 1 About Aiko Markets
- 2 Should you trust Aiko Markets?
- 3 Is Aiko Markets Safe?
- 4 How Aiko Markets works?
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Aiko Markets Broker
- 7 Pros
- 8 Cons
About Aiko Markets
Aiko Markets says to be a 21st century Forex broker that offers what it takes to achieve your financial freedom. It is owned and operated by the Aiko Markets international LTD.
Aiko Markets offers trade in over 138 Forex and 14 cryptos. Minimum deposit to start trading is $10 with leverages extending up to 1:500.
>>For passive crypto investments with 5-15% monthly ROI, Click Here.
Aiko Markets promises top liquidity, 24/7 customer support, true ECN with low spreads.
Should you trust Aiko Markets?
Why you should stay away from offshore brokers like Aiko Markets.
- Aiko Markets is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like Aiko Markets do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- Bear in mind that unregulated brokers in general are completely uncountable for the way they handle your money, which makes any dealings with such entities extremely risky. Basically that is how people usually get scammed.
- To confirm that Aiko Markets is a scam, it is located offshore in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG). SVG is a scam haven for many shady brokers because the financial authority in this country does not pay attention to Forex brokers. 99% of Forex brokers located in this jurisdiction are involved in some shady activities.
It is very risky trading with a broker like Aiko Markets despite the enticing offers they advertise. They are located offshore in a scam haven where there is no monitoring at all. Aiko Markets will take your money and disappear without trace.
Is Aiko Markets Safe?
Aiko Markets is considered not safe, as it is not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC, FSC in South Africa and the US CFTC.
The easiest way to check if a broker is licensed is by looking it up in the registry of the respective financial regulator – be it the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). All of them keep such registers and they are publicly available.
Aiko Markets is an unauthorized and illegal broker. Deposits with this broker are not protected, the company can’t legally offer its services in almost any country. It is a total scam.
How Aiko Markets works?
It is risky trading with an unregulated broker like Aiko Markets, as most of them turn out to be scams. Problem starts immediately you make a deposit to a scam platform. They will use many tactics to make you deposit more.
Scammers will take deposits from you but never let you withdraw anything, because these brokers often present silly legal documents and conditions that is out of the question as far as legit brokers are concerned. But it will just be a lie to get more money from you.
Aiko Markets will request that you send them more money while declining all your efforts to withdraw your deposits.
At this point, most people will realize that they have fallen victim to a classical Forex trading scam.
Aiko Markets is an offshore broker that is not regulated anywhere in the world. They will take your deposit and run away, so you have to stay away from it.
>>For the best cryptocurency strategies that guaranty profit margin every month, Click Here.
People should know by now that there are other ways of making money on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency passively. Example, investing on platforms like Yieldnodes (https://yieldnodes.com/) where you get 10-15% monthly profits on invested cryptocurrency through master-noding. Masternoding involves depositing (staking) a specified number of the relevant coin to support a digital currency. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge for that. You can simply join a master node rental programs like Yieldnodes and start generating high ROI thanks to the Yieldnodes team. If you are interested, then you can find our detailed Yieldnodes review by clicking >HERE<.